FOCAL POINT INVESTMENTS
Investments with Future
51 B, Cherni vrah, Blvd.
+359 2 81 99 142
Mon. – Fri.
9:00 – 17:30
Focal Point Investments is a licensed investment intermediary, having a license No RG-03-0156 dated 09.03.2009 issued by the Financial Supervision Commission under Resolution No 1087-IB/08.11.2006, for transactions with securities and investment services on the Bulgarian and the foreign markets.
The company is part of the group of FairPlay International, one of the largest and most respected investment companies in Bulgaria. Focal Point Investments complements the group’s investment activities with services aimed at the capital market.
Focal Point Investments is authorized to perform the following services:
- accepting and forwarding instructions in relation to one or more financial instrument
- execution of orders on behalf of clients
- portfolio management
- investment advices
- offering financial instruments for initial sale without an unconditional and irrevocable commitment to acquire the financial instruments on own account (placement of financial instruments)
Focal Point Investments may also provide the following additional services
- safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management and excluding the central maintenance service referred to in point (2) of Section A of the Annex to the Regulation (EU) No. 909/2014 of 23 July 2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council on improving securities settlement in the European Union and on central securities depositories and amending Directives 98/26/EC and 2014/65/EU and Regulation (EU) No. 236/2012
- granting loans to investors to effect transactions in one or more financial instruments, provided that the person granting the loan is involved in the transaction
- advice to undertakings on their capitalstructure, industry strategy and related matters, as well as advice and services relating to mergers and acquisitions of enterprises
- provision of foreign exchange services, insofar as they are connected with the investment services provided
- investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendations relating to transactions in financial instruments
Financial Supervision Commission
Central office – Sofia
51 B, Cherni vrah, Blvd.
Phone: (+359) 2 81 99 142
Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:30